Friday, June 21, 2013

Oh Hi! From Ojai Instagram Photo Journal


We took a for-no-reason get-away this past weekend/week to Ojai California.  Less than a hundred miles from home, but like a whole other wonderful world. I've lived in Santa Barbara most of my life,  yet only been to Ojai a handful of times.  Every time I go, I think, I've got to come here more.  Hopefully this most recent trip will  be the first of many to come.

If you live close to Ojai, take a day and visit for wine tasting, hiking, or strolling downtown. Or, take a few days and do a little of that, and a lot of  hanging by the pool like we did.

Favorite spots:
Boccali's (out of town location) - go early for dinner, you'll have the place to yourself.  If you're lucky, they'll be serving strawberry shortcake for desert.
Ojai Cafe Emporium - Take your dog, sit on the patio, and keep an eye out for hummingbirds.
The Deer Lodge - porkchops and martinis, live music and country views.

2 comments:

  1. For no reason getaways are the best! I love these pictures.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Even short one's are a ton of fun.

      G

      Delete